The Full Monty Or “I’m not disappointed dear, I just thought you would be…bigger.”
All these numbers are current as of 8am this morning:
(1,945) Number of unique visitors directly from NYT article
(4) The number of Public Relations firms who emailed me offering their services
(35) The number of people who asked me to mention their site/blog/vlog/business on this blog
(12) The number of emails I received from strangers congratulating me but asking for nothing in return
(1) Emails requesting money
(3) Emails from people wanting to interview me
(45) The number of unique visitors from BusinessWeek Online, the first ‘old media’ institution to link to the post
(7) The number of businesses requesting more information about my consulting services
(1) The number of emails I received from Dan Mitchell (author of the NYT article) before it was written.
(3) The number of emails I received from Dan Mitchell after it was written
(1) Number of emails received from someone affiliated with Rocketboom (The subject of the post)
(0) Numbers of emails I received from Dan Abrams, Les Moonves or Paul Scrivens after the NYT mention (also mentioned in the post)
So that should give you an idea of what to expect from a mention in The New York Times.
My favorite email though came from an old girlfriend named Rachel. We didn’t date that long (we were both too busy) but it reminded me why I liked her in the first place.
I saw your mention in the NYT over the weekend. After Flava Flav got a TV Show and 3 Six Mafia got an Oscar I knew it was your turn! Call me and I’ll buy you lunch!
Finally some shoes!
[reloaded: Technorati :Rank: 39,080 (128 links from 54 sites) which means that I got 23 more sites which linked to me in the past week. Thank you Tyme for making me look this up. More proof I am not well liked. It seems I need to actually read Brian’s Viral Copy ebook instead of just clicking on my link in it…
This site does sooo much better than my 3tubes site and my newly started AllJolie site. And before anyone asks. No ads of anytype on either. They are experiments. I love YouTube and Jolie and it gives a reason to look at both!]Explore posts in the same categories: blog networks, chartreuse (beta), old media