Your Monday Morning Quiz: Which Three Statements Are Wrong?
- If you are not thinking mobile you are going to lose.
- If you are not thinking globally you are going to lose.
- If everyone agrees with you you are going to lose.
- The most important ability is speed of recovery.
- If you are not preparing for what happens after what comes next you are going to lose.
- Google is not invincible.
- The owners of Facebook should have took the money.
- Interesting is more important than anything.
- Everything is a commodity except your people.
- Education is relative.
- Short is better than long.
- Small is better than big.
- Fast is not always better than slow.
- YouTube and MySpace are only blogging platforms. (And more important than MTV.)
- Digg is not really that important.
- What makes the US constitution important is that it protects the minority. (That is also the most important thing about the internet.)
- Influence is the only thing that matters.
- Podcasting is not that important.
- Outsource everything but the three smartest people in your company.
Three of the above statements are wrong.
Which and why?Explore posts in the same categories: agreeance, blog networks, blogging, Digg, global, google, influence, mobile, MTV, MySpace, outsourcing, Podcasting, quiz